No Masturbation March

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Imma take Pro lab horny goat weed... i reccomend it to all if u gotta perform and ur brain/hormones got u flatlining... after a week of taking 2 pills a day you will become a sexual monster... it's a temporary fix.

does this work? not into pills, ik watching this now

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
does this work? not into pills, ik watching this now

yes it works I take it after I'm done with long sessions of intermittent fasting (3+ months)... which fukks with your hormones. This brings u back up to speed in 1 week... and yeah it def works... the only horny goat weed that works... it's not just horny goat weed tho it's other shyt too... but it works brehs... the bytch u fukk will be broken...word to Van Drago
DAY 34 no fap

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Day 68.
I had a wet dream for the first time through this shyt like 2 days ago.

shyt hurt, like it was a shock to my body.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
yes it works I take it after I'm done with long sessions of intermittent fasting (3+ months)... which fukks with your hormones. This brings u back up to speed in 1 week... and yeah it def works... the only horny goat weed that works... it's not just horny goat weed tho it's other shyt too... but it works brehs... the bytch u fukk will be broken...word to Van Drago
DAY 34 no fap

i'll take your for it breh

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
day 15. I keep getting this anxious/frustrating energy, And it seems like fappin will stop it, but I won't do it