No Mans Sky Will Change Gaming Forever

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
We'll see.

I look forward to trying it but I've got tempered expectations.

I feel like people are overhyping themselves on possibility rather than what they've actually shown.

It could be great but I'm just saying :whoa: let the game prove itself before crowning it otherwise youre bound to be :damn: if it doesnt live up to what youve built up in your head
True, I just love the exploration aspect. Ever since I started playing games always liked straying off the beaten path, seeing what rooms I can go into or how I can deviate somewhat from the story, so this really interests me a lot. Your very right about expectations cause theres really little known about the game. We will see tho.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
im not saying its gonna be great

but its opening the door for other games to follow similar formats

im interested in researching the other games named in this thread too
gaming has to evolve!

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Strongly disagree on my end, but I do understand it is a niche genre that may not be everyone's cup of tea.
As a Space Simulation I can totally see where they are coming from in this game. I understand the busy work of the multiple systems. However, I am bored by that busy work. It is not entertaining because of how long and drawn out things are which are due to the sheer size and distance between goals.

Basically these nikkas added too much realism which actually takes me out of the game because I specifically play games to escape reality. I would have to play this on casual mode or custom to enjoy this shyt.

I'll try again later. How this game been out this many years and still boring is beyond me. I know they got some good stuff in here that I will enjoy I just have to fight against falling asleep to get to it. Very rare I'll force myself to slog through a game.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The turnaround from launch day to what's all in the latest update would be 5-6 sequels of games... This isn't even close to the same game and I never realized it's 10 years later and this game is still doing thing we wish new games would copy

It might not have changed gaming forever. But it sure showed how money hungry and low effort these other studios are