No Mans Sky Will Change Gaming Forever

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny

:piss:
the future possibilities of gaming after this game comes out :blessed::stylin::mj::cheers:

10 quintillion planets you can explore name and land on with random terrain generators
deep sea and space battles.... hopefully you can Dbo people and have a house

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
no....since the first time I saw it that shyt looked boring as fukk to me.

enjoy tho

I wasnt impressed with the old E3 footage but with this new presentation on the ps4. it's changing my mind... this is partially what mass effect should have been. about space and planet exploration...:blessed:

more for the #TeamPS4

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I wasnt impressed with the old E3 footage but with this new presentation on the ps4. it's changing my mind... this is partially what mass effect should have been. about space and planet exploration...:blessed:

more for the #TeamPS4

I think it will be more exploration...landing on planets n running around than the other stuff that mass effect brought....I don't know how long nikkas will enjoy flying from planet to planet...

I hope i'm wrong....because the premise is dope...

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
We'll see.

I look forward to trying it but I've got tempered expectations.

I feel like people are overhyping themselves on possibility rather than what they've actually shown.

It could be great but I'm just saying :whoa: let the game prove itself before crowning it otherwise youre bound to be :damn: if it doesnt live up to what youve built up in your head