No man’s sky massive update whoa

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Basically, Hello Games has upgraded just about every visual aspect of No Man’s Sky and released those upgrades as a free update, as they do. While nothing is drastically changing, so much is being affected in some way. Rain that makes surfaces wet instead of falling and disappearing is nice. I can’t believe I never noticed the lack of any fur on alien creatures before, but that issue is moot now. There are more stars in the sky, updated warp effects, volumetric lights in ships and space stations, and tons more. Hello Games has improved photo mode as well, adding more depth of field and bloom options.

86bb7ffe2930c4e14fa8c4e73712e581.jpg

Players on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, and PC will enjoy even more detailed reflections, improved lighting, and other benefits. PC players with Nvidia cards can now take advantage of DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling), potentially doubling their frame rates. Check out the Prisms launch video to see what all of these changes look like.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
May have to reinstall for the 5.
I'm Proud of this developer.
I would still jump in here and there to get a feel of some new features and vehicles, but I ended up deleting after finally making it to the center of the universe last year. :yeshrug:
Guess it's time to dig back in.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This game gives me hope that cyberpunk could eventually be a decent game in 10 years.

Screwtape

All Star
Daps
Been very tempted to buy this recently..this could push me over. For anyone who's played, when you are deep in space what is it like? Do you get that feeling of isolation etc, I need a game to get lost in