No Homo But It's Crazy What That Beard Did For Eberflus...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
this girl was telling me the other day, men who grew up getting women don’t grow beards they grow a stubble at most, men who were facially challenge and got no hoes growing up go the beard route
Thats stupid considering most men cant even grow beards while they’re “growing up”

dizzy4111

Superstar
Daps
perception is everything apparently because he still seems like an airhead based on the first Hard Knocks episode

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
this girl was telling me the other day, men who grew up getting women don’t grow beards they grow a stubble at most, men who were facially challenge and got no hoes growing up go the beard route

If you got a nice jawline you don't really wanna cover it completely all the time, for fags like Drake it's a good way to fill out the weak jaw and balance out the face. So she not wrong :hubie:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
full

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Bald face propaganda. Everyone knows hair is a sign of masculinity. When you can't grow it, it's because you lack them grown man genes.

Men with beards don't "go the beard route", They just don't shave. There is no thing you have to do to grow a beard. You literally grow a beard doing nothing. In the few instances I shaved my face, you know what I did to get my beard back? Nothing. I just woke up everyday and lived life. And by day 18 of just living life, you can't see any skin from my nose to my neck. It's covered by hair.

Stubble is to hard to maintain. fukk I look like shaving my face down ever 72 hours so I can have just a little bit of hair on it :mjtf:. You ever seen a lion with just a little bit of a mane? You think Mufasa out here ruling the whole jungle but he shaving down his mane to almost nothing every Wednesday and Sunday from 9 to 9:30 :mjtf:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Bald face propaganda. Everyone knows hair is a sign of masculinity. When you can't grow it, it's because you lack them grown man genes.

Men with beards don't "go the beard route", They just don't shave. There is no thing you have to do to grow a beard. You literally grow a beard doing nothing. In the few instances I shaved my face, you know what I did to get my beard back? Nothing. I just woke up everyday and lived life. And by day 18 of just living life, you can't see any skin from my nose to my neck. It's covered by hair.

Stubble is to hard to maintain. fukk I look like shaving my face down ever 72 hours so I can have just a little bit of hair on it :mjtf:. You ever seen a lion with just a little bit of a mane? You think Mufasa out here ruling the whole jungle but he shaving down his mane to almost nothing every Wednesday and Sunday from 9 to 9:30 :mjtf:

full