No Hard Feelings - Jennifer Lawrence Nude Suplex based on a Craigslist Ad

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i thought it sucked, tbh :dead: and i went into the movie thinking it would be funny. the plot was there, but idk. the jokes just werent that good. actually, i take that back; it's not a bad movie, it just wasnt that comedic. comedy centered around women is always terrible

broderick was lowkey pretty funny. it was like his whole appearance in the film was ":skip:"

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i thought it sucked, tbh :dead: and i went into the movie thinking it would be funny. the plot was there, but idk. the jokes just werent that good. actually, i take that back; it's not a bad movie, it just wasnt that comedic. comedy centered around women is always terrible

broderick was lowkey pretty funny. it was like his whole appearance in the film was ":skip:"
I mean it was a modern gross out comedy. They can’t really do American Pie anymore so this is what you get these days.

I liked how the romance wasn’t forced in at the end of it all. It ended very ambiguously. A lot of movies would have forced in a relationship. One of the better romcom endings I’ve seen outside of the movie Sex Appeal on Hulu and The Break Up. I love it when a romcom ends and the couple doesn’t get together.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I’ve watched it like 3 times lol, not a blassic but dope rom com if that’s the flow for the evening.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I'm sorry about the not found hopefully, you'll see it one day