No Ducktales, my Dads girlfriend/baby mama just texted me

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
nikka only lame ass nikkas give a damn knowin how to fix a car
u prolly da type of broke ass nikka who try to fix ur car urself instead of takin it to da shop

:snoop:

I used to think this way when I was your age
but when you get your first car,
and if the repairs are expensive like mine are, :why:
you'll learn fast.

plus my father taught me about all that shyt :ehh:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Woah there ladies and gents but specifically ladies cause the smell of p*ssy is high up in this. Let the young lad troll and have fun out here. :beli: my nikka trolled that tranny sht hard and y'all on his dikk harder than that. Please hop off.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Woah there ladies and gents but specifically ladies cause the smell of p*ssy is high up in this. Let the young lad troll and have fun out here. :beli: my nikka trolled that tranny sht hard and y'all on his dikk harder than that. Please hop off.

I think some of these nikkas are downlow

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:birdman:22 nikkas viewing this thread waiting for shyt to pop off. Quit acting shook

fukk it Ill say. This nikka ain't trolling shyt.:stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
its a reason ur in red already :scusthov:

Nah breh, I'm in the red because nikkas in the booth dikk ride Ice T and I was being honest.

fukk a rep, I post on this board for comedy. This your thread, we only roasting you for the shyt that you posted. No tales

Don't save him imajor cuz he dont wanna be save

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

This is a coming out part ya'll. Let these two fakkits enjoy their day. How youuu doing? :usure:

Last edited by a moderator:

sm0ke

Lin Kuei
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
lmmfao @ the backfire, the weak ass phone, and "transformer"

if you can't figure that out, you need your man status reviewed... and in light of that tranny shyt, i don't even think a review is necessary