No Dream album thread in TLR?...i knew 95% of yall wasnt getting no buns

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
IV Play and Michael are the two standout tracks, not as good as his previous efforts but I will still have it in rotation because that's my nikka.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
shyts raw, I rather him keep it that way. he can't win in that lovey dovey friendly R&B lane...Everybody already kinda knew he was dirtbag, now it looks like he just embracing it....

"Left hand on that booty, Right hand on that pu$$y" :win:

:manny: I'm a fan of SimpFree R&B music

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
:uMAD: Im not even old breh. The dream is just wack. That nikkas voice is annoying as fukk to me.

ur 30 plus, yall cats be acting like its gay for us to listen to rnb nowadays, i dont understand that shyt....nikkas cant listen to dream or miguel or any of them new nikkas but yall could listen to r kelly and jodeci?

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ur 30 plus, yall cats be acting like its gay for us to listen to rnb nowadays, i dont understand that shyt....nikkas cant listen to dream or miguel or any of them new nikkas but yall could listen to r kelly and jodeci?

Nah breh im 29 and like I said aint nothing wrong with R&B. I fukks with Miguel,kellz and jodeci. The dream is just wack to me. :manny:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
He aint no marvin gaye. fukk outta here with that shyt.

:patrice: Marvin Gaye? Have YOU actually fukked a bytch to marvin gaye? :patrice: In the last 5 years? :patrice: Ever?! :patrice:

somethin tells me you havnt..ever..

somethin tells me you tryin too hard to stunt on an internet forum right now..