"No Chip on my shoulder, just the heart of a soldier" PHI vs NE pt2 - Official Super Bowl LII thread

Who will win Superbowl LII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
I wonder if Terrell Owens will be one of the Eagles' honorary captains. It was kind of a messy divorce, but they're playing the team he faced last time they were there (and he balled out on basically a broken leg), and he should be - if the voters finally come to their senses - newly Canton-bound.

Daps
7oLWEyN.gif

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
yall taking L before the game even happened.

foles or brady?

brady

:banderas:

Daps
Right Philly is one of the most racist cities I've visited
. We have the proudest black people in the country. nikkas here are on some straight up Nation of Islam shyt and while we get along with everyone, we don’t bow down to any other race unlike nikkas in certain other northeastern cities. If you think it’s better to be black in MASSAchussetts then so be it :mjlol:

On another note how are Vikings fans still talking shyt, you lost :upsetfavre:

Vancouver Grizzly Fan

AKA Vancouver Baller
Daps
Reppin
Vancover, BC
Amazing how you guys think the Pats are gonna stomp the Eagles out easily.

Foles ain't no Rodger, Brees or even Big Ben, but he's better than that sorry ass Bortles and shown he can manage a game.

That Eagles front four is something else and is something the Jags didn't have.

Patriots should be -3 favorites the most, no way in hell this is a cakewalk for them.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Foles ain't no Rodger, Brees or even Big Ben, but he's better than that sorry ass Bortles and shown he can manage a game.

Patriots should be -3 favorites the most, no way in hell this is a cakewalk for them.
The pats have a better QB (by far) and better coach (by far). Gronk is the best offensive skills player between both teams.
But the Eagles got a better secondary, front 7, WRs, RBs and o-line.

It just comes down to Brady and Beli...the x-factors. The Pats are favourites but Eagles can win

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Anyone who has a grasp of history knows thus game is going to the wire. That' The patriot way. The eagles definitely have a chance. This will come down to the last 2 minutes. But with the GOAT, I'm comfortable with my teams chances :wow: