"No Chip on my shoulder, just the heart of a soldier" PHI vs NE pt2 - Official Super Bowl LII thread

Who will win Superbowl LII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
This reaction to the play gave me chills

Dope. I remember when the video of people at Webster Hall losing their mind when Bradshaw made that run during SB 46. People we're stage, doing a whole bunch of acrobatic stuff.

Daps
I still can’t believe it. I was so adamant we were gonna take an L that I turned down several invites to SB parties because I didn’t want other people to see me distraught in public like that if we lost :pachaha:

Heard broad street and university city was lit last night though. Wonder how northeast was looking. My neighborhood was cracking. Fireworks, horns honking, cheering and I’m in the burbs. Can only imagine the fukkery in the city

Shyt would have been 10x more crazy if the super bowl was played on a Friday or Saturday night

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I still can’t believe it. I was so adamant we were gonna take an L that I turned down several invites to SB parties because I didn’t want other people to see me distraught in public like that if we lost :pachaha:

Heard broad street and university city was lit last night though. Wonder how northeast was looking. My neighborhood was cracking. Fireworks, horns honking, cheering and I’m in the burbs. Can only imagine the fukkery in the city

Shyt would have been 10x more crazy if the super bowl was played on a Friday or Saturday night

You are becoming the worst poster in here. Your admittance of hoeness and no faith disgust me

Daps
You are becoming the worst poster in here. Your admittance of hoeness and no faith disgust me
Will you guys take in a wounded Eagle into the Cowboys nation:

158.jpg

I revoke my Eagles Bryd gang pass. I just can't take this shyt after 29 years of my life of losing.

Dak Prescott is the future and he a brother... My team won't have another brother for 15 years. I am done dumb ass organization.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

and yet you posted some of the stupidest shyt in the coliseum..esp this "gem" just last month

my thing is this

Shouldn’t Sunday be a much more productive day for black people? Why sit in front of the couch for 8 hours every Sunday making old white conservative men more rich when you could be spending that time reading books (something whites used to not want us to do, might I add) and enriching your mind. Or you could hit the gym and enrich your body or you could go outside and do something with your family. They want blacks to have broken minds, broken bodies and broken families. Sunday’s should be a day to strengthen our minds, bodies and families.

The Peter Pan syndrome in our community needs to go though.

Ms. Quick

“If I don’t eat breakfast I’m fking pissed off!”
Daps

I heard them from my house. They were all over Cottman. Fireworks, horns honking; stuff like that. My cac neighbor walked outside yelling, “fukk yeah! Go birds!” Then went back in the house
:mjlol: