"No Chip on my shoulder, just the heart of a soldier" PHI vs NE pt2 - Official Super Bowl LII thread

Who will win Superbowl LII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The Rock said he was about to show his new trailer and then said tune in after the game for the trailer:gucci:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
This underdog shyt is such a fake story line :mjlol:

I keep hearing, "nobodies giving the eagles a chance, on paper they are better than the pats"

Which is ironic because EVERYONE is saying that. Nobody is saying the Eagles don't have a chance, but for some reason everyone is acting like that's the consensus.

Everyone knows the Eagles team is a good team, and deserves to be in the big game, can we stop 'pretending' nobody thinks they have a chance.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
27-24 Philly.

It's not wise to bet against Belichick and Brady... but I find that NE doesn't do great in situations like this (big game, fairly obvious favorite). Most Super Bowls they've won, they've been a slight underdog or worse. I also believe that from top to bottom, Philly is a better all-around team than New England. The Patriots do have the clear upper-hand in the two areas where it matters most (coaching, QB), but I'm taking Philly anyway.

:ufdup: