"No Chip on my shoulder, just the heart of a soldier" PHI vs NE pt2 - Official Super Bowl LII thread

Who will win Superbowl LII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
The pats on third down give me heart attacks. Not only can they not stop a 3rd down, every one is a huge play.

That coupled with Brady throwing for 300 yards in a half and not scoring a ton is hurting the pats. The Pats have moved the ball well though, so if the defense can get it together we'll see what happens.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Breh you're supposed to say "I am I am. I hate my father" god play along

I'll throw you an alley oop. Full disclosure, my father died when I was a toddler. So I don't know the man. However, his die hard philly self is the reason why I am here discussing this game with a scrub like you.

As I said... try to enjoy a division rival winning this super bowl. Because I'm enjoying THE fukk out of this right now.

Pray to any God you can that you can win 7 games next year. Square ass nikka.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
In the second half we need to play better. This isn't like last year when the Falcons were just stomping us. We've moved the ball efficiently and well. Brady already has 200 passing yards. We just need to score touchdowns and have our D seriously tighten up. The eagle's are blowing past us because of bonehead decisions by our players :francis: