No ****, but what do ladies SEE in this dude??

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
breh danny devito married rhea pearlman
danny_devito_rhea_perlman.jpg

imagine these two having sex :scusthov:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:snoop: I stand corrected, unless it's later revealed to me that he ran around on her behind her back. :manny:

actually you are correct it ake it back

Danny DeVito cheated on Rhea Perlman with movie extra: report - NYPOST.com

An alleged former crew member from DeVito’s early nineties movie “Hoffa” has claimed to RadarOnline that the diminutive actor and a young blonde extra would frequently “get intimate” in DeVito’s limousine. DeVito was allegedly able to lure her with empty promises to make her famous.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
chicks (and dudes where it applies) get into Shallow Hal mode when money is in the mix

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see absolutely nothing. He's not attractive. Football players >>>> basketball players

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
This, OP. I think that the older you get, the more you'll find that fame and fortune can make up a lot of ground if someone isn't good looking. Case in point: Danny DeVito has gotten laid a lot in his life. A lot.

This man has had sex with more women and with more beautiful women than you. And he hasn't even had to pay for a really good portion of it:

80WhstZ.jpg

Not true a friend of mine has a father who used to do doo wop music in the 50s and she's had dinner with Devito....he confided in her that he was incredibly shy And lonely with getting women thats his wife

https://www.google.com/search?q=dan...AA&biw=1024&bih=672#biv=i|0;d|xG6c3MZlcA_v2M: