No bullshyt, every Coli poster's voice I've heard has a great voice.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Only going off of what you gave me, I’m a master impressionist breh :dame:

Don’t shoot the messenger homie
This dude is madddddd as fuk that my voice doesn’t sound stereotypical or rough, Now HES grasping for leverage bc he can’t figure out what to diss so he disguises his “insults” bc his narrative ain’t working either. Gtfoh
:mjlol::deadrose::deadrose::dead:

That dude wants something to be mad about but he has taken nothing out of this bc there’s nothing to take. The only result is you looking wild gay in this threAd. Backfire complete. You look so stupid lmaoffff
:laff::laff:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I want to talk about modern day cointelpro, horror movies, and my adventures as the First Lady of gmbetta, the wench c00nette brigade that I disbanded after leaving them dead, buried and forgotten, and I want to do a legal advice chat section/ laws - know your rights discussion and a tutorial on how to catch a covert cac racist posting on sight so blackface on social media,

:steviej:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
This dude is madddddd as fuk that my voice doesn’t sound stereotypical or rough, Now HES grasping for leverage bc he can’t figure out what to diss so he disguises his “insults” bc his narrative ain’t working either. Gtfoh
:mjlol::deadrose::deadrose::dead:

Relax.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
Want @Another Man to whisper in your ear, breh?

giphy.gif
sweet nothings are better than sour somethings :dame: