No broke boys allowed: The Champions League Final 2021 - Manchester City vs Chelsea

Winner?

• Chelsea

Votes: 27 57.4%
  • Man City

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • I wish both teams could lose

Votes: 14 29.8%

• Total voters

Civilisé

Rookie
Daps
I know people are questioning Pep but honestly not sure what collection of City players and formation would have done that much better
He should have at least started with a solid defensive midfield to cover the defensive line. This would have prevented Chelsea to counter so easily. City would have been able to better control the rhythm in the midfield as well.
It's baffling to try a new line up in a CL finale.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
There was a CL finals thread and no one told me whilst I was posting in the main thread? :gucci:

tenor.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
What type of stereotype is this ? :what:
It's not even true here, Black athletes are often portrayed as going after Maghrebi girls. Same religion, similar background.
As for Mendy, I'm pretty sure he was with her before he became pro. He was unemployed in France not so long ago and she was already on his side.
Unemployed or not, he was a career footballer. Let's not act like he's just another Servan nikka chilling and shyt

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
From Legends in NYC. We were featured on the CBS telecast. Best spot to watch soccer in this country that I've been to.
Line was down the block to get in. They had an outside viewing area setup too.