NJ State Police cacs blocked Common from speaking at my school (KEAN UNIVERSITY)

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
And :pacspit: at the police

And :pacspit: at Common

They've chopped off the right hand, now extend your left old c00n ass nikka :mjlol: Old turn the other cheek ass nikka :bryan:

Best nikka wakeup call I've seen in a long time and yes, the timing of it is perfect :ohlawd:

Cacs gon cac and I hope he now realizes that. :win:

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
How is it too late?

Stack a little bread, enough to sustain a transition in careers(shouldn't take much neither) and get the hell outta there :what:

Unless you're going to be a Black officer that will stand up for Blacks when you witness shyt from your coworkers. But we have yet to see than from any of America's Black officers, male or female, and something tells me that it wouldn't start with you either (nothing personal! it's their system/trap)
My integrity will never waiver breh. Keep it 100

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
this shyt is famous isnt it? or infamous?

im watchin it now "elizabeth taylor was nothing but a white whore from hollywood" :dead::dead::dead:

It's the speech that forced Louis Farrakhan to kick him out of the NOI

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalid_Abdul_Muhammad#1993_speech

In 1993 he gave a speech at Kean College in Union Township, New Jersey, in which Muhammad referred to Jews as bloodsuckers; labeled the Pope a "no-good cracker"; and advocated the murder of any and all white South Africans who would not leave the nation subsequent to a warning period of 24 hours. He used the Book of John in the Bible as an excuse to defend his hatred of "so-called White Jews", saying that they crucified Jesus because he revealed them to be liars, and of "their father, the Devil". The United States Senate voted 97–0 to censure Muhammad, and the United States House of Representatives in a special session passed a House Resolution. Farrakhan responded by publicly condemning Muhammad's speech.

u know ur spitting ether at cacs when Farrakhan of all people is like :whoa:

Last edited:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
My integrity will never waiver breh. Keep it 100

Every Black officer and Military person says exactly that, prior to entering those fields :wow:

Every, last, one of 'em... So when I think of how many Black military members and police officers are in this country, and how not a single solitary one of them has "held their integrity", pardon me for not having much faith that you're going to be "the first one" and pioneer it all. :comeon:

More power to you though bruh.

If that's really your mission/goal, then I actually wish you the best. You would be the type of Black officer we need.