NJ State Police cacs blocked Common from speaking at my school (KEAN UNIVERSITY)

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
dylan_wtf_gif.gif

:what::what::what::what::why::why::why::why:These fukking fakkit ass NJ state troopers got my school to cancel Common from giving a commencement speech. As if I needed another reason to hate this piece of shyt school. Yo I can't believe this bullshyt. These cacs can't be serious and my school caved in like a bytch. All over a song about Assata Shakur these cacs still fake outrage butthurt. So many L's handed to me since I transferred from Seton Hall:snoop:

http://www.nj.com/union/index.ssf/2015/03/after_outcry_common_wont_speak_at_kean_commencemen.html

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
all the unarmed people the police have killed, and they still cant swallow this L from 30 years ago :mjlol:
It's still fresh on their minds. When the president announced relaxing shyt with Cuba earlier this year, one of the first articles I read in the NY Daily News was that the NJ state police was already talking about going down to Cuba to get her, as soon as they legally can.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
I regret trying to obtain a career in law enforcement. Too late to switch gears now.

How is it too late?

Stack a little bread, enough to sustain a transition in careers(shouldn't take much neither) and get the hell outta there :what:

Unless you're going to be a Black officer that will stand up for Blacks when you witness shyt from your coworkers. But we have yet to see than from any of America's Black officers, male or female, and something tells me that it wouldn't start with you either (nothing personal! it's their system/trap)