Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Realer than most coli posters tbh. :yeshrug:
its called crazy... unhinged

lets stop calling dumb shyt "real" it sends a message

you deeming him commendable for crashing out over a video game is not a joke. it's exactly what we taught young brehs, that these were positive character attributes. being ready to live and die for nothing, throw your life away for nothing. a real person would have got some revenge without ruining their own lives. start rating mental ability over destructibility

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
its called crazy... unhinged

lets stop calling dumb shyt "real" it sends a message

you deeming him commendable for crashing out over a video game is not a joke. it's exactly what we taught young brehs, that these were positive character attributes. being ready to live and die for nothing, throw your life away for nothing. a real person would have got some revenge without ruining their own lives. start rating mental ability over destructibility
Its unhinged that coli posters say they will slap and shoot someone they never met but homie actually did what most of them say they going to do on here. I don't think its encouraging this happened but I think the overall message should be treat others with basic respect :yeshrug:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Its unhinged that coli posters say they will slap and shoot someone they never met but homie actually did what most of them say they going to do on here. I don't think its encouraging this happened but I think the overall message should be treat others with basic respect :yeshrug:
I be laughing when them sport threads escalate

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
it's one thing to talk shyt online. it's another to throw your life away.

the overall message should be move wisely for both individuals. one guy got a lumpy skull and possible brain damage the other might do attempted murder time. nobody won. they all lost. nobody is real here. they are both idiots but the one who overreacted to online talk is the bigger loser. i don't think dude was encourage this either but it's high key corny in the times we live in to still be calling goofy destructive shyt "real" even as a joke.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You really have to be motivated to fly to Florida to fight somebody :mjlol: I'm not even that motivated to fly that far to visit my family most of the time

Imagine paying for a $300 plane ticket to go fight a nikka for talking shyt online

Last edited:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
There's an Old boy joke here, I just haven't found it yet.

Anywho...dude is going to get PRESSED in prison. He looks like one of those Silicon Valley Asians. If you gonna pull up like this you need to at least look like the Yakuza or Bolo or somebody.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
He also allegedly asked how much jail time you receive for breaking and entering and assault, according to Leeper.

"I would say, Mr. Kang, it will be a long time before you play video games," Leeper said.

:francis:
Man had a 4 hour flight to change his mind….

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why on thecoli we teach being indifferent and righteously unnaffected. As well as the art of sending a prayer up. Then again maybe someone else already sent a prayer up on the victim,and thats how he got attacked with a hammer. Valuable lessons to be learned all around. Dont be the person who gets a prayer sent up on them. And dont be the person God uses to dish out the punishment:respect: