Nintendo: Switch still halfway through lifecycle, Switch 2 barely in planning phase

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
if you like mario, zelda, and metroid might as well get one
if not don't

I mean if you fukk with JRPG's it's great. The only ones it isn't good for is Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, and Falcom's franchises (Trails & Ys if you only want to play them on switch)

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Well I hope that roadmap is just a placeholder. I'm not a graphics snob but its shortcomings are so glaring at this point. :scust: Even the damn home screen is a pain to look at on a TV (fairly certain it's 720p). I don't even turn it on anymore. I think Mario 3D Collection was the last thing I bought lol.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Well I hope that roadmap is just a placeholder. I'm not a graphics snob but its shortcomings are so glaring at this point. :scust: Even the damn home screen is a pain to look at on a TV (fairly certain it's 720p). I don't even turn it on anymore. I think Mario 3D Collection was the last thing I bought lol.

If nintendo really pushes this beyond 2023 is gonna get ugly, literally. By 2023 both xbox and PlayStation are gonna be putting out actual big next gen games, and nintendo is still gonna be rocking with the switch?

And for me its not about graphics, its about performance. The switch was having a hard time running Metroid Dread in a lot of areas and had a crazy amount of load screens.

They gonna ride this shyt as long as they can

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I don't believe them :unimpressed:

they just released the oled switch and nobody is gonna be mad and referencing this "roadmap" in early 2023 when they announce their next system

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
It will not last the long as nintendo lead console.... The next generation switch will be here in a couple of years to make the steam deck bow down.