Nintendo Switch Official Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Might as well get both :wow:

if you’re worried about whether or not you’ll like the game(s) then maybe you can buy a used physical copy from gamestop…I think it’s still their policy that you can return/exchange used games within 7 days…I used to abuse that shyt when I had my PSP

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
if you’re worried about whether or not you’ll like the game(s) then maybe you can buy a used physical copy from gamestop…I think it’s still their policy that you can return/exchange used games within 7 days…I used to abuse that shyt when I had my PSP
Damn that’s hella good, I don’t mind a used game.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn that’s hella good, I don’t mind a used game.

I only had an issue with used games back in the day cuz they were on discs and I didn’t wanna have to worry about scratches/scuff marks that got buffed out…just check the little gold tabs on the cartridge…the games should be more than fine…this is not me or mine

t6twsquxu6k81.jpg

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Been playing since release. So much fun again. One of the best looking switch games. :wow: I forgot how bad the backtracking is in the game. :mjlol:
I need MP2 and 3 remastred asap.:wow:

I might cop the trilogy when they finally bundle it together. I have it on wii-u. Don't think I've played 2 or 3. I turned on my wii-u the other day...since it uses the Wii emulator I can't use my gamepad pro controller on it. And I didn't feel like charging the Wii mote.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I always try to bush my switch but it pulls me back in lol. One of my employees got one recently with 3d world and that made me go back to it.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I think my Red Joy Con just broke smh.....
I was playing breath of the wild, put it in sleep mode to do some actual work at work.....go to cut it back on and nothing smh

I'm charging it now but I think it might be a wrap