Nintendo Switch Official Thread

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
that's all Nintendo roll outs..minus the Wii U...I was :mjlol: when I was able to cop one that christmas of release...ended up giving it to my niece instead.

I'm dreading when the NES Classic comes out in 2 week...fukk Nintendo for their fake supply/demand
called it

6god

PM for details!
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Nintendo dont give a fukk about 4K... :mjlol:

Yeah true
staf.gif

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Forget "editions"
These fools need to just make sure they come out with games
How the hell did they drop the wii u and never released a new Zelda game for it.

not releasing a zelda game on console is inexcusable. an iconic character and series like that deserve more than a 3DS release, even tho a link between worlds is hot fire:whew: the re-releases and re-makes were nice but most were for the 3DS.

and as my secondary console, the wii-u kept me full with games:yeshrug:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
not releasing a zelda game on console is inexcusable. an iconic character and series like that deserve more than a 3DS release, even tho a link between worlds is hot fire:whew: the re-releases and re-makes were nice but most were for the 3DS.

and as my secondary console, the wii-u kept me full with games:yeshrug:
I bought a Wii U the first few months it came out.
Since then I think I've turned it on a total of 20 or so times.
I have: Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Smash Bros Wii U, Bayonetta 2, Mario Maker, 3D Mario World, Yoshi's Wooly World, Zelda: Windwaker, Xenoblade, and a couple other games.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
I have: Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Smash Bros Wii U, Bayonetta 2, Mario Maker, 3D Mario World, Yoshi's Wooly World, Zelda: Windwaker, Xenoblade, and a couple other games.

if you have those games and that's the case then nintendo isn't for you. i have all of those games and more and enjoyed my time with it. i still play mario maker and enjoy it to this date:yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those games piff. you probably just didn't like using the Wiiu itself.