Nintendo Switch Official Thread

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree that the platform has to be easy to develop for and easy to port to. I don't like the whole, "OMG IT HAS TO BE AT 1080P 4K 60+ FRAMES PER SECOND AND RENDER 1,000 TERAFLOPS". I hate the tecnical analysis videos on youtube comparing graphics on multiple systems. This segment of 'gamers' consist of non-gamers basically. People who don't care if a game is fun. Unfortunately alot of developers are forced to cater to these idiots. That's why we have so many of these overhyped, overrated, mediocre, underwhelming AAA titles on the PS4/XB1. Games with extraordinary graphics but hypersomnia-inducing gameplay.
Thank fukking god others understand this. So tired of these devs taking 3 years to release games because of these casual graphics fags.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
As far as mobile gaming goes, yeah.

Are you trolling?

just asking. I hadn't heard about cartridge tech being better than blu ray

"Memory storage is much larger than ever, battery saves are a thing of the past, and unlike CDs/DVDs/Blu-Ray they are still virtually indestructible under normal circumstances provided you have the competency of the average animal.

"What's even better is that load times are still practically non-existent."

"We already know that The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Special Edition will be on the Nintendo Switch, and that game sits at 22.75 GBs of space, so that rumor about the 32 GB cartridges is all but confirmed."

"Cartridges are completely silent. I love playing on my friend's PlayStation 4 whenever I get the chance, but in the middle of the night I can't help but notice the whirring of the disk inside while we're playing."

"You know what sucks more than a damaged CD/DVD/Blu-Ray? A damaged disk drive. The only risk to the cartridge readers is oxidation -- and that takes a very long time!"
5 Reasons the Nintendo Switch Will Benefit From Cartridge Media