Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I think it'll be important for them to be clear with the launch of this console.
I can imagine that many casual consumers will look at this like "So is this a new DS ? Can I play my DS games on it?"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
img01.jpg
On one hand, I'll be glad to play some Nintendo games without any of that gimmicky motion/touch/second screen trash.

On the other hand that controller look horrible. Hopefully they release a regular damn controller.:martin:

Boy Wonder

Ain't kissing ass for no rep
Daps
:ehh: I like it. Not sure how this will incite people who already own the other consoles tho.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a cool concept and it looks pretty neat.

But nobody's walking around with dedicated portable gaming systems anymore. Smartphones have all but pwned that market.

The real sell will be the system's performance as a home console. No one is trying to carry around this thing in addition to their cellphone.

I anticipate this to sell marginally better than the Wii-U.

Disagree, I didn't think tablets would really jump off like they did because of how useful smart phones are, but a portable console that allows you to play a full version of a game on the fly anywhere, that's HUGE. Especially in this adhd generation.

I can literally play a "full" console game on my break in the Lunch room or car.

I'm really hype about this, and I hope nintendo gets that 3rd party support like they did back in the snes days again.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
On one hand, I'll be glad to play some Nintendo games without any of that gimmicky motion/touch/second screen trash.

On the other hand that controller look horrible. Hopefully they release a regular damn controller.:martin:
They showed one in the video breh.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I'll cop just to play the new mario kart they release on it. Hope the pricing is right, it'd be dope if it was less than $200