Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
System will get mad burn from me strictly off the fact it'll be portable. I probably use my 3DS the most.

But on the other hand, even if it's portable, shyt is pretty huge :hubie:

no excuses this time if they have droughts :francis:
with the whole company focused on one platform

Reggie already got excuses prepared.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Nintendo-Switch-Presentation-2017.jpg

Iceberg sized grain of salt necessary

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3 Mario IPs (Mario Kart & new Mario!)... 2 on launch day, super Smash Bros, Zelda, splatoon all in the first 9 months?

:patrice::duck:

If that happens the switch gonna have a massive drought in the second year and be on life support by the third praying on a Pokemon release. Nintendo IPs are the only thing that keeps their consoles breathing

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
3 Mario IPs (Mario Kart & new Mario!)... 2 on launch day, super Smash Bros, Zelda, splatoon all in the first 9 months?

If that happens the switch gonna have a massive drought in the second year and be on life support by the third praying on a Pokemon release. Nintendo IPs are the only thing that keeps their consoles breathing
The 3DS says hi. There was always games on the 3DS from third parties too. It's the Wii U that shyt the bed.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Nintendo-Switch-Presentation-2017.jpg

Iceberg sized grain of salt necessary
Looks like im preodering this shyt and copping probably 4 or 5 games out the gate smh.

doubt it. And even so we will have GameCube virtual console on deck :blessed:. Would LOVE if they have the Wii U library on eshop by launch. Looks like this is a no brainer for me.