Nintendo Switch Friend Code/Online ID Thread

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
SW 2947-0148-6982

ID: xwx

once splatoon/ARMS/Smash drop, y'all getting that work.

At least that's what I'll keep telling myself. :mjgrin:

Edit: I'll send request a little bit later.

Iblazegunz

Rookie
Daps
SW-4239-7296-8694
IBLAZEGUNZ

Come get this work

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1493591603852_zps9gn8eug6.jpg

@mlk17
@$$$HotBoyRonald$$$
@teacher
@Apollo Kid
@Here4Lauryn
@CACtus Jack
@thaKEAF
@NegaDuck
@ThePsydeFX
@firemanBk
@BigHench
@jdashmaj
@Fatboi1
@Brief Keef
@Leasy
@Iblazegunz
@Stir Fry
@the_FUTURE
@Reverend X
@mahnameizray
@playboyric
@KushSkywalker

I created a group called #switchset

Whether android or ios you can download BBM and join this group. Then we can text, or holla at each other in real time when we want to play and not have to share phone numbers or emails.

You can scan the code with a reader from your laptop or download the app and send me your pin and I can add you to the group, once you are added you can add other ppl.

Since nintendo doesnt have anyway to chat from user to user, this is a quick way if anyone wants to basically send a group text and ask "who wants to play?" otherwise you can create subtopics and talk about zelda, and other shyt related to switch. If you don't want to join, its straight. Otherwise this is a quick solution to set up tournaments and find people that are either online or going to jump on.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

Whether android or ios you can download BBM and join this group. Then we can text, or holla at each other in real time when we want to play and not have to share phone numbers or emails.

You can scan the code with a reader from your laptop or download the app and send me your pin and I can add you to the group, once you are added you can add other ppl.

Since nintendo doesnt have anyway to chat from user to user, this is a quick way if anyone wants to basically send a group text and ask "who wants to play?" otherwise you can create subtopics and talk about zelda, and other shyt related to switch. If you don't want to join, its straight. Otherwise this is a quick solution to set up tournaments and find people that are either online or going to jump on.

I created one, my ID is Stir Fry. I'm trash, so don't invite to to any team type games. I'm great for playing against to pad stats though :laugh:

teacher

All Star
Daps

my PIN:D89467CF