Nintendo SNES Classic Is Coming This Year!!!

Will you buy the SNES Classic?

• Hell Yes!

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Naw F Nintendo!

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
This.

Got two XBone controllers and use OpenEmu to play everything flawlessly. These retro consoles have zero appeal to me

I mean for a minute you might go "WORD?" :krs: at a title or two and let the Nostalgia work over you, but for a few relatively free button presses, I got ALL that plus so much more and it ain't even that hard to get it up and running. I could see this being somewhat convenient for me like 8+ years ago before flatscreens became the norm and it was harder to hook computer up to the CRT's, but me copping some shyt like this JUST to be part of the Nostalgia hype is just wasteful in my opinion.

This shyt for folk that either too lazy to do emulation, willing to spend money just to be part of the nostalgia hype or folk who ain't never had a NES system and wanted to create their own memories with this working replica. Like alot of people said though, I'm copping solely to be one of the a$$holes that sell this shyt at a profit, mainly because I know I'd never be swayed to hold/try it out for myself.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
People will buy this even even with emulators out there, plus if it's only 60 bucks, why not? :yeshrug:

That was the mentality of alot of folk when it was announced and truth be told, I would have prolly copped one back then for that price until I remember that Nintendo is notorious for creating a 'demand' with alot of it's products by purposefully shipping less units than what's required, which in turn whip folk up into a frenzy (like it did) and made it a hot commodity.

It's the folk that really want this shyt, their reasons being their own who suffer because they've got a next to nothing chance outside of getting lucky or being extremely vigilant to cop one for the normal price; shyt gonna be snapped up and jacked up if history repeats itself and I honestly feel that it will, but to be honest, I don't even care.

What Nintendo needs to do is fix the Switch fukkery and bring out that Splatoon 2.:ufdup: I've been playing my bro's on his WiiU and that shyt is flames.

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
Bet someone will hack this and will have both NES/SNES games on there

Will cop for sure

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Oh hell nah. :ohlawd:

On second thought, might need to go lookin for actual classic SNESs on amazon/ebay before the fact, and avoid the preset game finesse...:patrice:

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
That was the mentality of alot of folk when it was announced and truth be told, I would have prolly copped one back then for that price until I remember that Nintendo is notorious for creating a 'demand' with alot of it's products by purposefully shipping less units than what's required, which in turn whip folk up into a frenzy (like it did) and made it a hot commodity.

It's the folk that really want this shyt, their reasons being their own who suffer because they've got a next to nothing chance outside of getting lucky or being extremely vigilant to cop one for the normal price; shyt gonna be snapped up and jacked up if history repeats itself and I honestly feel that it will, but to be honest, I don't even care.

What Nintendo needs to do is fix the Switch fukkery and bring out that Splatoon 2.:ufdup: I've been playing my bro's on his WiiU and that shyt is flames.
I don't disagree and you're right Nintendo did create a demand when it wasn't warranted. They know people were gonna buy this. It's the feeling of nostalgia and the look of the "console" itself is why i bought one.

You've being playing Splatoon and not Breath of the Wild? :ufdup:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Ill buy it and wont touch until it gets hacked.
lol the emulation for the SNES is 100 percent on the PC and mobile I am pretty sure. I want this company to release a n64 mini because the emulation for n64 sucks really bad. I Hope these systems have their own emulation straight from nintendo

they better release a n64 mini