Nintendo SNES Classic Is Coming This Year!!!

Will you buy the SNES Classic?

• Hell Yes!

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Naw F Nintendo!

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
SNES Classic Edition Reportedly Coming This Year

After the recent discontinuation of the NES Classic Edition, Nintendo is reportedly now working on a mini version of its SNES console. The SNES Classic, as it's likely to be called, will launch "in time for Christmas this year," according to Eurogamer.

The site says the in-development device is a major reason why Nintendo did not continue producing NES Classic units, despite it being sold out nearly everywheredue to high demand. Nintendo refused to comment when contacted by GameSpot.

:blessed:This will look nice beside my NES Classic.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
So THIS is why they killed the NES Classic? :francis:
I'm still team laptop plugged into my flatscreen with an X1 controller but if they manage to put some piff on it.............might be tempted.
I ended getting two of the NES Classics.....
they are great....

the one in the box will go for 1k by Xmas :lolbron:

:ohlawd:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I ended getting two of the NES Classics.....
they are great....

the one in the box will go for 1k by Xmas :lolbron:

:ohlawd:

To be honest, I'd try and do the same with the SNES Classic if I manage to cop a few. I've little to no intention of playing these things past a few hours since I'm more than fine emulating on my laptop. If there was a way to ADD/PLAY games on it...then:ehh:

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
To be honest, I'd try and do the same with the SNES Classic if I manage to cop a few. I've little to no intention of playing these things past a few hours since I'm more than fine emulating on my laptop. If there was a way to ADD/PLAY games on it...then:ehh:

:lolbron:

Breh, there is. and its great....I even changed the start up music to a hip hop version of the Mario theme music

:takedat:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
So THIS is why they killed the NES Classic? :francis:
I'm still team laptop plugged into my flatscreen with an X1 controller but if they manage to put some piff on it.............might be tempted.

This.

Got two XBone controllers and use OpenEmu to play everything flawlessly. These retro consoles have zero appeal to me