Daps
u can play games from all systems on it now nes/snes/sega/gameboy

just get that classic controller this thing is worth it now

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
:blessed:Hack Is Finally Here. Got The Cluster Program And Loaded My shyt Up With 50 Extra Games. What A Time To Be Alive. Name Some Hidden NES Gems I Should D/L Brehs.

:manny: I used to like Gyromite as a kid, although you gonna need 2 controllers for it. I think there was Ikari Warriors on there aswell, or some game kinda like it. Bubble Bobble was also a good game too

meanwhile in other news...

Tectoy - Mega Drive Edição Limitada

Officially Licensed Mega Drive remake with SD Card Slot for loading roms on native hardware.

morris

Superstar
Daps
The only thing I miss is the game controller for the Genesis. Hard to play some of those games with the PS4 or XBOX controllers

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
buy a pre-loaded emulator just to hack it for more roms brehs
The amount of idiots that went out and copped this thing failing to realize they could of done the exact same thing on their $900 phone and just chromecast it is truly staggering...

And yes you don't have to use the phone as a controller...I use my DS4 for everything but the PS4 because I still don't have a reason to turn that on...

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
ehhh that's cool but unless u can hack it to put all NES games on it...kinda pointless now i know u dont wanna use any other controller BUT X1 can damn near play all emulated games no matter the system (nes/snes/sega) we just need the rom playboy
Show me this path....

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:ehh:Might try this new hack, but I'm still:eat:good off of the NES games I already added.
u play any gameboy games ? i stll might have to get this...i tried playing minish cap on X1S today that shyt runs horribly audio skip and all that so does zelda 2...u try any gameboy games on your nes mini ?