• No

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bunch of squares in this thread telling another man how to spend his money :mjlol:

Might look into getting one now that I know it can be hacked.

Basically. Once it becomes widely available I'm going to cop just off of nostalgia's sake. AND I'm going to hack it. It ain't tricking if you got it

seriessilver-spoons-1x01-pilot_04.jpg

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
what yall know bout blaster master and star tropics...had star tropics on my emulator on my x1 shyt was pissin me off cuz it was hard to play cuz timing was off with the x1 controller smh and the deaths are cheap as fukk in that game

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
This NES Hack Is Gonna Probably Make Me Go The PC Or X1 Route Next So I Can Get The Sega Genisis/SNES Games I Want.
i feel u on that breh lol funny thing is like last summer i copped zelda 1 gold cartridge just off nostalgia shyt was like 5$ tho so i wasnt trippin but i dont even got a nintendo :russ:....but yo if u ever come a cross a game on nintendo called something olympics that shyt worth like 50k on ebay if u can find one to sell..there's this website that tells u the how much u can get for the rarest nintendo games

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I Grew Up On NES. So Yes. Besides GTA, I Don't Care Much For New Console Games. Wii U Might Be My 2nd Best Purchase Though.
So u haven't heard of "soft modding" a Wii or Wii-U so you could play any nes, snes, sega, amiga, arcade titles as well, all via the same method you did on your classic :snoop:

Since you had a Wii, you could have used a nintendo controller for these task :ufdup:
$70 for a glorified emulator is retarded bruh...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
what yall know bout blaster master and star tropics...had star tropics on my emulator on my x1 shyt was pissin me off cuz it was hard to play cuz timing was off with the x1 controller smh and the deaths are cheap as fukk in that game
What you know about the remake that was made for the wii, wii-ware title that can also be downloaded 4 free via the soft mod method :whew:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
What you know about the remake that was made for the wii, wii-ware title that can also be downloaded 4 free via the soft mod method :whew:
damn i had no idea they made a remake smh that game was wild

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
Thank you bro so I just connect it to my computer click that link and it's as simple as just adding whatever games I want?
First download and open the program and pop ups will tell you each step. Also, It comes with a google link to find all the cover arts for each game you've added.

The final step once you add all the games you want (I max mine at 84 games to avoid getting an error) is connecting the nes usb to your computer and holding down rest and power button for like 3 seconds and it starts to sync the games automatically. After its done just disconnect the usb and press power off on the nes and hook it back up to your tv.