Nintendo has big plans for Super Mario Bros.’ 35th anniversary of Mario

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully they don't drag their feet on announcing the classics. Paper Mario is cool but I play Mario for platforming

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
after the covid shyt I think Nintendo is deadass lost on what to do this year.

I want to agree but they dropped this announcement a solid 2 weeks after shyt hit the fan...idk I still think they have plans to drop these games...please nintendo...don’t let me down if you’re reading this

*edit*

just reread the OP and technically speaking nintendo never really made any official statements

:(

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Overall good direct

Mario 35 looks dope, I don’t like that it’s limited though

3D collection is a instant cop. I’m getting one digital for the wife and one physical for me. Disappointed that Galaxy 2 isn’t in it.

I never played sunshine before I can’t wait

Mario 3d world is another instant cop, new bowser expansion WHATTTTTTT? I loved 3D world and 3D land on the ds, the music timer stages are fire. I’m surprised it’s not a Christmas title.

Getting game and watch and just leaving it in the closet.

Highly frustrated that Mario Allstars is tied to the subscription service, why can’t you buy these snes titles ? I have the online service but I just want to own the games.

great direct otherwise

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Overall good direct

Mario 35 looks dope, I don’t like that it’s limited though

3D collection is a instant cop. I’m getting one digital for the wife and one physical for me. Disappointed that Galaxy 2 isn’t in it.

I never played sunshine before I can’t wait

Mario 3d world is another instant cop, new bowser expansion WHATTTTTTT? I loved 3D world and 3D land on the ds, the music timer stages are fire. I’m surprised it’s not a Christmas title.

Getting game and watch and just leaving it in the closet.

Highly frustrated that Mario Allstars is tied to the subscription service, why can’t you buy these snes titles ? I have the online service but I just want to own the games.

great direct otherwise

I found it extremely weird that they just left out Galaxy 2 since I personally believe that is the best 3d Mario game. Still, I will be excited to replay those games.

After watching this I do believe that they intend to put games from the NES and SNES on the service and anything after that we just purchase.

My only question is that are we going to be forced to use JoyCons for Galaxy?

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Game and watch is copped
Hype for 3D world since I never played
Mario 35 looks like it's going to be a lot of fun - like @Kaydigi said I don't get the limited release
I've never played Sunshine either so I'm going straight for that one
I'm mad Galaxy 2 isn't included. That's up there with Odyssey as my personal favorite...Still coppin

The tech for that Mario Kart looks dope too. Probably going to be one of the top Christmas items for kids