Nintendo has big plans for Super Mario Bros.’ 35th anniversary of Mario

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk Nintendo.:pacspit:

They always with this cash grab release the same damn game 30times shyt

They should have taken one of those games and gave it the full remaster treatment.

Instead they “celebrate” Mario by coming up with a new way to sell us the same damn games again, then they got the nerve to make it a limited release.

fukk them fakkits :pacspit:
You could put a clock by Nintendo :troll:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you’re a consumer. Why would you respect that?

I consume a lot of "limited release" items and it's literally never been an issue.

From clothing, to shoes, to food and drinks, electronics, cars, and probably more.

But as usual with videogames people start to cry and complain.

I just don't see the big deal especially since everyone that is upset about can probably pre order with in the next 6 months...

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Kind of disappointing that none of these are actually new games, but Super Mario 3D World on Switch is a decent purchase for me since I skipped the Wii U.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kind of disappointing that none of these are actually new games, but Super Mario 3D World on Switch is a decent purchase for me since I skipped the Wii U.

I don't think we're getting a new Mario surprise announcement any time soon. Honestly I wasn't expecting anything from Nintendo rest of the year :pachaha:

They need to dump all them wii u joints on the switch since it wasnt a popular system. They got some gems in that library

It's like they started to when it first released and they needed to bolster the library, but now that the console is more established they'll get to it when they get to it

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I don't think we're getting a new Mario surprise announcement any time soon. Honestly I wasn't expecting anything from Nintendo rest of the year :pachaha:

It's like they started to when it first released and they needed to bolster the library, but now that the console is more established they'll get to it when they get to it
What’s left?

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
They need to dump all them wii u joints on the switch since it wasnt a popular system. They got some gems in that library

I also thought that from the general populace the Wii was the least popular system when it was out compared to the 360 and PS3, but now it seems people are looking back at it as one of the better systems. Even now It’s selling out in used systems and games compared to the 360 and PS3. I’m not sure if the Wii U will get looked back at it like that, time will tell.

I never really played Mario 64, but Sunshine and 3D are solid titles. 3D World and almost all other tiles from Nintendo looked amazing on the Wii U.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only care for Sunshine. Can't say I'll pay 90 bucks for it tho. If this was the Zelda collection with Windwaker I'd cop no question tho. Also I haven't played Majora so even more reason to get.
So glad that I still have my Gamecube and Wind Waker. One of my GOATs