Nintendo games NEVER go on sale

Daps

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Half the people in here missed the sarcasm:mjlol:

Seeing as the title of the thread is immediately contradicted by the body of the first post, I'm thinking OP was trying to get a joke off.

Nah, there was no missed sarcasm, as OP is a nintendo die-hard.

Also, those are only on sale then cuz of the exact day and date that he made this thread, March 10th, aka. Mar. 10, aka MAR10, is the day Nintendo always does sales for cuz of the date. There's also the whole 35th anniversary steez too, but that's about it. Otherwise, these shyts would still be 60 dollars and will be by end of the week or the month, tops.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nah, there was no sarcasm, as OP is a nintendo die-hard.

Also, those are only on sale then cuz of the exact day and date that he made this thread, March 10th, aka. Mar. 10, aka MAR10, is the day Nintendo always does sales for cuz of the date. There's also the whole 35th anniversary steez too, but that's about it. Otherwise, these shyts would still be 60 dollars and will be by end of the week or the month, tops.

Exactly, I’m not seeing where most of us missed the sarcasm but the people yelling about how everyone missed the sarcasm. Posting a bunch of old games that are marked down to 40 dollars isn’t impressive in 2021.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
I don't think you know the background to this at all, as there's no missed sarcasm here, bruh.

Take it up with the OP breh. In the most literal sense, at the time the OP posted, the games were less than their suggested MSRP, which implies they were discounted. It clearly contradicts the title of the thread which also implies sarcasm

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

Mario Vs Rabbids is a great game and an absolute steal at that price. It goes on sale quite often too, i think this is how much i paid for it a year or two ago.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Were the games $20 off - yes or no?

Fool...no one missed that "uh duh" no brainer ass part of the topic starting post, fool. Jeezus christ man. As stated previously, you don't know the background and context beyond this thread like most do, so just hang it up already instead of hanging on to this obviously overt, clearly conspicuous topic headline thinking that folks missed something there. It's no fukking insider trade secret that OP says "never" and then posts game titles that are on sale at that time. Can't take for granite how rock dense some of you fools are on here, lol smmfh.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Fool...no one missed that "uh duh" no brainer ass part of the topic starting post, fool. Jeezus christ man. As stated previously, you don't know the background and context beyond this thread like most do, so just hang it up already instead of hanging on to this obviously overt, clearly conspicuous topic headline thinking that folks missed something there. It's no fukking insider trade secret that OP says "never" and then posts game titles that are on sale at that time. Can't take for granite how rock dense some of you fools are on here, lol smmfh.

I get the background and context. This isn't some secret inside convo...I've seen the other posts and threads on the topic.

I said "half" not "all" people missed the sarcasm. Which if you read some of the posts above me was true. It's really not that hard or big of a deal tbh.