Nintendo dropped the best Mario and Zelda in the same year brehs

Daps
:mjlol:

You missed out on a decade of Nintendo games and think you can come to some definitive conclusions like this.
BOTW is average and MK8 is over three years old.
What'd I miss from Mario and Zelda besides the galaxy games?

Skyward sword ain't shyt.

Everyone who did play the Galaxy games that I've talked to have said odyssey is better.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'll just say this, every 3D Super Mario game is amazing except Sunshine.
Sunshine the Super Mario Bros. 2 of 3D Mario games :mjcry:

What'd I miss from Mario and Zelda besides the galaxy games?

Skyward sword ain't shyt.

Everyone who did play the Galaxy games that I've talked to have said odyssey is better.

Depends on preference I think. Galaxy is pretty much a perfect linear platformer. I greatly prefer the exploration and Mario's expanded moveset in Odyssey though

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
BOTW can't be a goat with those weak ass dungeons. I play Zelda for dungeons and a bit of fukkery in between. They dropped the ball moving all the puzzles to the shrines with their repetitive ass aesthetics and the same fukking music every time. The dungeons themselves are 20 minutes long if that.

Camel kind of had me stumped a bit but the rest were weak as baby shyt

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Instead you're just gonna wait 17 years :mjlol:

everything announced this year had a date and we got it. except for 3 games that were just "we want you to know you've been wanting it, so it's being made" for the fans.

2018 they'll do the same focus. next E3 Sony will win E3 again with games you'll see in 9 years with 3 delays. :yeshrug:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
everything announced this year had a date and we got it. except for 3 games that were just "we want you to know you've been wanting it, so it's being made" for the fans.

2018 they'll do the same focus. next E3 Sony will win E3 again with games you'll see in 9 years with 3 delays. :yeshrug:
Sony has so many games to last until then it's OK :ehh: