Nintendo Direct (September 13th at 6PM EST)

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
that troll game at the end was amazing.

That was a great Nintendo Direct. Some shyt has to be delayed tho. Nintendo got like 8 or 9 solid exclusives set if everything set for 2019. If Metroid 4 comes 2019 it's over.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Yoshi tho :wow: The gawd bout to get another classic

that troll game at the end was amazing.

That was a great Nintendo Direct. Some shyt has to be delayed tho. Nintendo got like 8 or 9 solid exclusives set if everything set for 2019. If Metroid 4 comes 2019 it's over.
If Pokemon 8 isn't ready, Metroid is definitely the big 2019 game along with Animal Crossing.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Great direct. Definitely hyped. Grabbing a Switch Online subscription for River City Ransom alone.

Don't want to sound too ungrateful, but I'm definitely bummed there was no Super Mario Maker Switch port announcement. That game will never get the love it deserves if it stays on the Wii U.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Great direct. Definitely hyped. Grabbing a Switch Online subscription for River City Ransom alone.

Don't want to sound too ungrateful, but I'm definitely bummed there was no Super Mario Maker Switch port announcement. That game will never get the love it deserves if it stays on the Wii U.

Its coming .they literally ported new Super Mario Brothers "deluxe" .

They aren't leaving anything behind from wiiu or damn near Even the wii.

Its coming .it's just a matter of when. I'm willing to say before the end of 2019.