Nintendo Direct (February 8th, 2023 at 5PM EST)

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Splatoon's for kids, bro. My niece plays it. She's 9.
my sister expressed concern to me about my niece being obsessed with some monster game. when i asked my niece what it was she said elden ring and was surprised i knew about it because i’m “old”. she’s 8

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I never beat BOTW :mjgrin:
Same boat breh. I wanted to go back and beat it but I forgot how to play and I was too far in to start over so I just quit it. Plus they don't have trophies or achievements so there's no incentive to relearn it. I still don't get the hype for the game it was good but not as great as people said in my opinion

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Same boat breh. I wanted to go back and beat it but I forgot how to play and I was too far in to start over so I just quit it. Plus they don't have trophies or achievements so there's no incentive to relearn it. I still don't get the hype for the game it was good but not as great as people said in my opinion
I had more fun playing the Links Awakening remake, my biggest issue with BOTW is that its not really a Zelda game. And the weapon system is the worst i’ve seen in any action adventure game.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
The ending of the game is garbino so don't even worry. Other than the dlc there's nothing waiting for you at the end.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
And what you gonna do when your worse fears confirmed that that's exactly what it ends up happening? Surely not slander beloved, "faultless" Nintendo. :sas1::unimpressed:

Nah, gonna grade 8-9/10 DLC as a 12/10 "new" game.:sas2:
Did you give God of war Ragnarok flak for reusing some locations :jbhmm:

If the game ends up being a 50% or more retread if BOTW, I’ll call bullshyt on it. Just because I think Nintendo is the best game publisher of all time doesn’t mean I don’t acknowledge the bullshyt they’re known for.