Nintendo Announces The NES Classic Edition (11/11)

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
i just load up emulators on my phone or computers. they're stupid for doing this anyway. waste of money and time that could be spent improving future endeavors. thats prob why they discontinued it so fast.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Nintendo continues to fail at business.

Would've been fun to crack and load the entire NES library onto, but I was never going to pay more than $60 for one, and prices are about skyrocket on them. Oh well, guess I'll be sticking with the roms on my computer. :laugh:

They'll probably be releasing SNES Classic this year, but to kill off NES Classic so soon is just stupid.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I saw an article that they sold 200,000 systems last year.

That's crazy, you know that wasn't nothing but pure profit in those 200K. It couldn't have cost them much to make the case, chip, board, and controller. I know most of the store in my area got the initial shipment, another shipment, then in that article says a final one this month. I couldn't find one for the life of me, and $120-$250 on eBay and Amazon wasn't happening.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Realistically,...

Nes and snes games are so difficult on touch screen.
That the sheer will to rebeat those games.
drives me to replay nes and snes emulators on binge at least once a year.

Art Barr

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Besides being completely idiotic from a business standpoint to stop selling the Classics, it's incredibly arrogant and a slap in the face to their fans. These things cannot be that difficult or expensive to make.

I don't know why anyone supports these a$$holes.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Besides being completely idiotic from a business standpoint to stop selling the Classics, it's incredibly arrogant and a slap in the face to their fans. These things cannot be that difficult or expensive to make.

I don't know why anyone supports these a$$holes.

If not for nintendo,...
There would be no videogames.

Art Barr

parallax

Superstar
Daps
You do know that there was a death to the arcades and all video games before, right.

If not for the nes,....
None of that shyt y'all talk about in this leg of the forums would exist.

Art Barr

a console crash in america. japan wasnt effected and thats why they flourished. if not nintendo, then sega would have picked up the slack, and namco was still killing it in the arcades.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
You do know that there was a death to the arcades and all video games before, right.

If not for the nes,....
None of that shyt y'all talk about in this leg of the forums would exist.

Art Barr

a console crash in america. japan wasnt effected and thats why they flourished. if not nintendo, then sega would have picked up the slack, and namco was still killing it in the arcades.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
All that shyt was dead, breh.
Namco was not killin a damn thang and Sega was never that deal to keep anything ever alive, ever.

Nes saved all this shyt, period.

Art Barr

Dis nikka said Sega,...nikka puh-fukk'n-lease.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Sega was putting out equivalent hardware at the time, so even if Nintendo didn't exist, then segas sg series, or even Microsoft's msx series computers could have picked up the slack. Segas failure in the us was coming in after the nes hit. But it killed in Europe and Brazil. And I don't think the msx released outside of japan

And namco wasn't dropping hits in the arcade throughout the crash? You sure about that?