Nintendo Announces The NES Classic Edition (11/11)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:ohhh:

That's what's up

Nintendo already said they're gonna restock for the holidays so nikkas is tripping lol
fams!
i didnt even know what the hell this shyt was til today! :mjlol:
i seen this thread and got my googles on and was like "word?!?!":ohhh:
gotta represent for Mario!

my son MIGHT like this too.
would be cool if he enjoys it!

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You know damn well that restock won't be shyt.

Nintendo is notorious for understocking

...outside the Wii U :mjgrin:
Dude who sold me mine at target told me they're getting more next week. Didn't know when or how many tho.
Shyt was wild this morning. Was one of the first three or four at the door but target didn't give a damn about a line or anything. The manager opened the doors and said go straight to electronics and it was like the running of the bulls. My track skills came in handy tho:whew::youngsabo:

The woman who got to the door first was heated. Said it wasn't fair since she was there first and is too old to run. Tried to ask someone to cop for her and they hit her with the "1 per person" line and then he hit a :yeshrug:

I been sleeping on and off all day because of it. Luckily I copped two because I didn't want my homie to have a terrible birthday since he's already stressing because of this week

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
lucky you were able cop 2...BB was tickets/1per customer.

this one "mom" had her kids copping one each...:skip:

Well I had to hit two stores to cop two tho lol. Target and GameStop occupy the same parking lot so I went from one to the other. It was all part of the plan:youngsabo:

I'm Danny ocean when it comes to this kinda shyt

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
:blessed: I was able to get one this morning at Best Buy they had 35 in stock. I actually lucked out my mom watches my kids for me and my wife when we go to work. She forgot I was off today so when she rung the bell and woke us up I was like you might as well just stay so I can hit the store real quick to get the kids a Nintendo:mjgrin:
My son was loving Excite Bike and Balloon Fight. He went from playing Nintendo to wanting to watch Transformers the Movie :wow: it's like reliving my childhood through him :mjcry:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Word I seen a nikka on there that bought 6 and had them laid out on his wheel. I'm like nikka ain't nobody paying $500 for no mini Nintendos :russ:
It's ridiculous lol

These games are avalible already and it's a game company not some fukking Jordan's or yeezys. Lol.

I could see making a quick 150 to 200 flip from fiending parents but they're tripping like shyt lol

I rather wait for the switch lol

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
It's ridiculous lol

These games are avalible already and it's a game company not some fukking Jordan's or yeezys. Lol.

I could see making a quick 150 to 200 flip from fiending parents but they're tripping like shyt lol

I rather wait for the switch lol
Bul I was in line with this morning said he almost bought one on EBay last night. Somebody was selling it for $120 he was like it ain't that crazy so rather then avoid the hassle of searching for one today he clicked on it. Then he seen the seller was charging $90 for shipping and was like :pacspit:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
walked in target at 805 ... saw line waaaaay in the store ...proceeds to walk back out.

WTF is up with amazon... still showing unavailable.. its 503 damn it.

damn .. 505 .. in stock

.. 506 cant add to cart

Last edited: