Nintendo Announces The NES Classic Edition (11/11)

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
So y'all think someone would be willing to pay up to a G for one let's say during Xmas week? :jbhmm:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
How early do yall expect folks to be lining up? Gotta cop one for myself and one for a Xmas present:noah:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
So y'all think someone would be willing to pay up to a G for one let's say during Xmas week? :jbhmm:

It's possible if stores aren't going to see minimum shipments right before then. I remember when the PS3 came out, good gawd almighty, it was feeding frenzy, cats was selling pre-sold tickets for $1,000's and showing receipts of them getting PAID. Sony was not guaranteeing 2nd shipment units before xmas.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lol no at most will be 150

these things can wait, i want one real bad but im not paying more than 100 for one.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I called our 24hr Walmart, they said they would be available later in the day tomorrow, no midnight release. Best Buy, Target, Toys R Us, and Game Stop are all within 5-10 min of my house but open at different times. Somebody is bound to have one......
it's days like this, i'm so happy to live in a minor city

i really don't think there's going to be a demand like that. between those 5 stores, i don't see motherfukkers skipping work, standing in line, and making sure they get one of these day 1 release.. not enough to empty out 5-6 stores all at the same time

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
it's days like this, i'm so happy to live in a minor city

i really don't think there's going to be a demand like that. between those 5 stores, i don't see motherfukkers skipping work, standing in line, and making sure they get one of these day 1 release.. not enough to empty out 5-6 stores all at the same time
Yes I don't think they will be nearly as crazy as people think.

Because this item is already available and other forms and I did some calling around and not too many people called the stores ahead of time

I am going to Target at 8 and then I'm going to GameStop at 10

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Told my girl to line up an hour and a half before. Got the GameStop coupons from the coli plug :takedat:

Just checked eBay they're trending at 200+ might tell her to grab two.

Last edited:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Is Walmart not selling this?

I think Wal-Mart only has it in store.

I'm going to try to stop at Best Buy during lunch today to see if I can pick one up. They were sold out online, but I don't see this thing being hot enough for them to all be gone from the store as soon it opens.