Nintendo 64 Classic may be on its way, trademark reveals

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
i doubt this would be better than an emulator :patrice:

n64 games can already be played on higher resolutions without the drawbacks of the original hardware (like 4 players plus sims on PD :scust:)

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
They are literally manufacturing garbage for profit. Such a waste and it looks like Sony is thinking of doing the same as a result.
Call it garbage all you want, doesnt change the fact its making them tons of money (which is kinda the point in business )and who is it a waste too? Nintendo? No, they are profiting...the consumer? No because the people that want such a thing dont mind spending the cash to acquire it :manny:

Doubt it will have any of the wwf games and sucks it prob wont have any rare games, basically gonna be mario 64, zelda and mario kart games...

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
N64 is the only old system I can't go back to....games look horrible even PSX/Saturn games aged better

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Yes, some games probably look like shyt but so does ps1 / ps2 games unless you use software system modifications . I guess the same goes for n64. emulation is dope on the PC but thats only when you change the settings in the emulation and add third party addons. so of course, this is probably waste a money if you have a high end PC but for the rest of us, this is pure piff.

i just wanna play wwf no mercy on this system and whatever other games they give us.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
There aren't any games on the 64 that I want to go back and play. The cube on the other hand.