Niko is still a better protagonist then any of the gta 5 cats

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Time out. You really gonna shyt on Johnny K? :stopitslime:
When he got his brains kicked in by Trevor. :sadcam:

Soon as I saw Ashley was still with Johnny I knew he was done. He should have left that hoe back in Liberty City. I mean she was the reason that Johnny's best friend died in the Lost and Damned.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Truth be told Scott, that was NOT Johnny K. What that was, was a shadow of Johnny K :sadbron: His brain was so fried, he was already dead.

Edit: If there is a DLC. Lamar and Trevor need to have one. Ever since the Safari, Lamar's apache blood sees Trevor as a guy who is not about that life, but IS that life.

I could not get with that simping over Ashley then boom turns out thats what does him him anyway. Talk about fan service:blessed: and they let me kill Rocco too....:banderas:. Im not Dominican or gay and that boys shyt talking had me like:demonic:. GTA 5 is that piff breh.

Soon as I saw Ashley was still with Johnny I knew he was done. He should have left that hoe back in Liberty City. I mean she was the reason that Johnny's best friend died in the Lost and Damned.
Yeah, classic example of simping gone too damn far. :damn:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Yeah, classic example of simping gone too damn far. :damn:

Also the evolution of Marnie from GTA 4...

Marnie_Allen_en_GTA_IV.png

To joining the Episilon Program in GTA 5

Marnie_Allen-GTAV.png

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:stopitslime:@ this thread..

Niko is arguably one of the worst GTA protagonists...

Granted I can't stand the Russian accent but dude in general came off as swagless and whiny...He surrounded himself with losers like his dumbass cousin and really didn't achieve anything...Yea he came over on a boat with nothing and got his paper up but he ain't running shyt in Liberty like Frank, Trevor and Mike are in Los Santos...If you wacked Dwayne, Nikos biggest come up was sharing a condo with his cousin...:smh:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
:stopitslime:@ this thread..

Niko is arguably one of the worst GTA protagonists...

Granted I can't stand the Russian accent but dude in general came off as swagless and whiny...He surrounded himself with losers like his dumbass cousin and really didn't achieve anything...Yea he came over on a boat with nothing and got his paper up but he ain't running shyt in Liberty like Frank, Trevor and Mike are in Los Santos...If you wacked Dwayne, Nikos biggest come up was sharing a condo with his cousin...:smh:
:deadrose:
It's true though.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
They need to get Jason Statham to play him if they ever do a movie.