Niko is still a better protagonist then any of the gta 5 cats

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
gta_4_niko_bellic_wallpaper_gta_iv_games_wallpaper_1920_1200_widescreen_3157.jpg

im just speaking the truth

Niko>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Michael, Franklin, Trevor

Michael whined and acted like a baby the whole time....:camby:

Trevor was ok, but too over the top, he was funny at first and then it just got irritating:camby:

Franklin had no personality at all :camby:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
im just speaking the truth

Niko>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Michael, Franklin, Trevor

Michael whined and acted like a baby the whole time....:camby:

Trevor was ok, but too over the top, he was funny at first and then it just got irritating:camby:

Franklin had no personality at all :camby:

DLC. They already confirmed there will be more story missions after the ending for all three characters.

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
I wonder if the Ballas are going to target Franklin since he is rich now. Plus they need to have more missions with Lamar and the Families.

well The Ballas are gonna have to connect Michael to Franklin? how will they do that?

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I remember a couple of people on Franklin's lifeinvader page were asking him why and what he was doing hanging out with Michael and Trevor.

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
I wonder if the Ballas are going to target Franklin since he is rich now. Plus they need to have more missions with Lamar and the Families.
I just want DLC of more Assassin Missions from Lester for Franklin to do. Michael and Trevor can have flashback missions of them doing heists when they were younger back in North Yankton before the events of the intro mission of GTA 5.
i think its gonna take place after the ending (c ending)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
DLC aside...it doesnt change the fact that Niko was a better developed character then MFT

i wish they did flashback missions for Niko like they did for Max in Max Payne 3.

Niko was into some dirty shyt in Eastern Europe...if you randomly went into a dream/flash back when you started the game before you woke up that would have been fire.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
The Ballas wouldn't know what hit them. If you think about Michael killed every single one on the Court; tying up loose ends. There would be no one who saw who killed the crew on the court, the hood claimed a few of the homies. :shaq:

Besides Lester is rolling deep in the cash after the heist, and the stock hits he did with Franklin. So he would throw around a few dollars, and cause some Technogeek Illuminati shyt. The dude did built a bomb to kill that one guy from LiveInvader.

Only way I can see Ballas coming back, is if Lamar doesn't shutup. But then again Niko could use some days in Los Santos with his buddy Packie. It be better than Bowling night with Roman. :lolbron:

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
I loved playin as Franklin. I wish he was more......how you say..............:jawalrus:urban.
Jumpin out of Helicopter and planes with that white boy for no reason:comeon:
They need some Lamar DLC. Let you play with Lamar and unleash dat Apache blood:steviej:
click both sticks down and ya boy get all headshots:banderas:
you heart what Frank said...he makes more money with Mike and Trevor then he ever did with Lamar

Lamar was dumb as fukk, setting up a drug deal with someone you kidnap :snoop::camby:

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
Niko was whiny as fukk, always complaining about all the bad things that happened to him, yet kept traveling down the road he was going. Bum ass hobo-lookin nikka.:camby:

Even Claude was a better protagonist.
niko didnt whine....or at least not that much

if anything CJ johnson was the biggest fu*king baby out of all the gta protagonist...he literally bit*ed about every mission