Nikki Cross Appreciation

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
WWE Superstar Surprises Performance Center Audience With Heartwarming Gift

These rookies, who are more than eager to perform whatever role the company offers them at the budding stage of their careers, made the best of this opportunity. Till now, they have been very successful at making the episodes of Raw and Smackdown way more enjoyable than before.

Even though their reactions might be monitored as opposed to a real audience, it’s still much better than nothing. In addition, there’s always the chance of igniting a rivalry with one of the youngsters sitting in the audience. Baron Corbin is certainly one person who would thrive of that kind of angle.

However, despite these superstars helping the company in these desperate times, they’ve not received the best treatment. It was reported that the company had told them to bring their own packed lunches. Now, a WWE superstar has come to their rescue in this situation.

Who is this WWE superstar?
This WWE superstar was none other than Nikki Cross. The former women’s tag team champion decided to order pizzas for all the audience members present.

This was a great token of appreciation for all the NXT superstars who’ve been on their feet for hours without complaining. When the main roster superstars appreciate their efforts, it encourages them to perform their duty with greater energy. Needless to say, Nikki is a well-liked superstar backstage.

I have a brand new respect and appreciation for Nikki Cross. Like we always make jokes about WWE and the “catering” but you mean to tell me they been sending these guys in to stand and work for hours and not even feed them?

Then had the nerve to tell them to bring their own food?

That’s kind of foul, this is good shyt by Nikki you would think other top talent would’ve done the same and I hope they do going forward since their company wont

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
WWE Superstar Surprises Performance Center Audience With Heartwarming Gift

I have a brand new respect and appreciation for Nikki Cross. Like we always make jokes about WWE and the “catering” but you mean to tell me they been sending these guys in to stand and work for hours and not even feed them?

Then had the nerve to tell them to bring their own food?

That’s kind of foul, this is good shyt by Nikki you would think other top talent would’ve done the same and I hope they do going forward since their company wont

Big heart to go with her big ass :ehh:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
w3pd4wH.jpg

:lolbron::takedat: