Nikkaz who slammed your controller on the floor

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
A few things I noticed here...

Grown ass men playing Mario Strikers :dame:
Grown ass men getting mad enough to slam their controller on the ground from playing Mario Strikers :dame:
Grown ass men playing Mario Strikers with women around :dame:
Grown ass man watching somebody destroy their property and not doing shyt about it :dame:

I've come to the conclusion that yousa bytch

Was JUST GONNA SAY ALL THIS...

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I watched a youtube video @Mowgli sent me and I learned it.
I'm actually gonna try it on dudeman if he pull this shyt off again. I'm still a lil mad at him for using my main controller last night. My controller was a fukking madcats :snoop:
I don't know why this was the funniest thing out of all of these :duck:
Folks out here playing with Gamestop brand 3rd party controllers? You deserve to have your shyt broken. :scusthov:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And you asked your girl to go and hand him his keys? Basically you asked her to go and handle your business.

What was it? You didn't have it in you to confront that nikka? uhh? You were shook?

You messed up bruh bruh. Can't let that happen. Your property, if mofos don't respect it, they don't respect you.
Nah I ain't ask her. She looked at me and was like ":whoa: Don't worry I'll get it." when the door was being knocked. The keys was closer to her anyway. I just sat there tryna calm down.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
6rgha.jpg

Smh he just text me apologizin

Alvin

Superstar
Daps

Grown ass men getting mad enough to slam their controller on the ground from playing Mario Strikers :dame:
Grown ass man watching somebody destroy their property and not doing shyt about it :dame:

:russ::lolbron::mjlol:

RichieRich

Beg my pardon to Martin...
Daps
Reppin
Negroes with guns
@Fatboi1 u made the right decision, my man just did 23 months over a Goldeneye match.

My other homie memorized the respawn sites and camped out, even after we outlawed it.

When breh said no respawn killing he meant it:birdman:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps

:dead:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I saw him this morning. He was there on the stoop again grillin me so I just parked my car and took a deep breath. I crossed the street and went up to him and said "yo what's good?"

Him::dame:

Me: it's ight man. That was my fault, I went too extra.

Him::beli:
*clears throat* ight. I was really mad at you. :pachaha:

Me:*daps* we good?

Him: cool.

Me: let's play some Live later. I got the Kings.

Him: K.

Me: My girl will be there today, you can come inside even if I'm not there yet.

Be a bigger man brehs life too short to hold onto grudges.

Stopped reading after this 'cause you either got respect issues, scared of dude or this is a ducktale. :coffee:
I was gonna post some A Bronx tale type shyt about for the cost of that controller that dude's out of your life since he shouldn't be looking to kick it with you anymore knowing he owes you property damage money (Unless he did this shyt to you before) and y'all going to got beef....but dude fukks your shyt up, tests your hinges with a slam (Infront your bird like that too)...and you park your car and dap him saying we cool and setup another situation like this, man? :yeshrug: More props to you for being understanding, but you might as well get used to this sorta shyt....'cause it gonna happen again and homeboy know there is NO penalty for his infractions, man.
go

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Maaaan. I got one homey used to grip the controller so hard you could hear the shyt creeking. fukking hammering on the buttons too. Like you don't got to push it that hard for the shyt to work. The fukk is wrong with you :dahell:

Had to make sure he always used the same controller
:stopitslime:

Last edited: