Nikkaz who slammed your controller on the floor

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
At minimum you should have said
"Nah bruh where you going? Pick that controller up and take it with you, you just bought that junk". And made him pay for the controller. You took an L on this one my man. I'm not accepting anyone throwing ANYTHING in my crib. Period. Dude sounds bold enough around you to snatch the last slice of pizza of your plate.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At minimum you should have said
"Nah bruh where you going? Pick that controller up and take it with you, you just bought that junk". And made him pay for the controller. You took an L on this one my man. I'm not accepting anyone throwing ANYTHING in my crib. Period. Dude sounds bold enough around you to snatch the last slice of pizza of your plate.
I tried to act like I was so shocked by what he did I started to talk after he left like "Yo did this nikka just slam the controller on the floor and slammed my door!?!"

Nikka slammed the door so hard the whole floor shook.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
A few things I noticed here...

Grown ass men playing Mario Strikers :dame:
Grown ass men getting mad enough to slam their controller on the ground from playing Mario Strikers :dame:
Grown ass men playing Mario Strikers with women around :dame:
Grown ass man watching somebody destroy their property and not doing shyt about it :dame:

I've come to the conclusion that yousa bytch
:russ:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I tried to act like I was so shocked by what he did I started to talk after he left like "Yo did this nikka just slam the controller on the floor and slammed my door!?!"

Nikka slammed the door so hard the whole floor shook.
Send him a link via text to amazon where he will buy another controller.

If he say fukk you then that friendship is over.

There are civil ways to handle things when you don't have a brown belt in brazillian jiujitsu

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw him today as I was on my way to work. He was sittin on the stoop in front of the building as I was pulling out with my whip. Nikka look like he was grillin me but I just kept my head straight like I didn't notice him. Today was nice so he was out there. Smh he lucky he wasn't there when I came back.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
I'd never slam somebody else controller or throw it, but back when i used to play ps2 i used to sling my controller across the room. The only thing that used to save my controller from breaking most of the time was the cord being attached to it and jerking it back mid air. I can't do that shyt no more, all the controllers wireless that jant would end up through the wall.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Send him a link via text to amazon where he will buy another controller.

If he say fukk you then that friendship is over.

There are civil ways to handle things when you don't have a brown belt in brazillian jiujitsu
:dead: my man never disappoints

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I saw him today as I was on my way to work. He was sittin on the stoop in front of the building as I was pulling out with my whip. Nikka look like he was grillin me but I just kept my head straight like I didn't notice him. Today was nice so he was out there. Smh he lucky he wasn't there when I came back.
:what::snoop: