nikkas trying to outflex you with their lexus's unappreciation

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Reading the negs this capologist has received is hilarious. @Georgiamuscle called him a "Capping fakkit." Straight to the point. :skip:

@The Burger King said "eat a dikk instead of a whopper." :dead:I mean, we got Miles Morales Whoppers now. Can't have that man tarnishing the brand. :manny:

And my personal favorite was @LevelUp hitting him with the classic Maury line: "And the lie detector determined that too was a lie." That line is so nice, he administered negs with it at least twice. :wow:

lie-detector-maury.gif

:banderas:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I remember looking at one of those entry model Mercedes before I exclusively started driving pickups.

Dang thing didn’t have as much on the inside as the Honda I was driving had in it at the time, I was astonished.
That's how they pull the women in. I've seen them driving the CLA and paying 40k for it and it doesn't even have a/c vents in the back. But you could get a suped up Mazda for that same price fully loaded. But that Benz tells them and other people they made it or got money I guess

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Goat cap artist of all time… Ask a nikka wit 50 Bugattis anything brehs :pachaha:

idk I think “da don” might have him beat…remember that nikka had a whole forum convinced he was gonna buy that cave mansion and the old silverdome that was up for auction :mjlol:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
man I really be wanting to give brothers the benefit of the doubt but it shoulda been obvious this fool was cappin :no:
I fukking did because shyt some people got it like that. I don’t follow up and deep dive, I give the benefit. Why would you waste time lying to strangers?

My guy fell in the sauce :mjcry: