Nikkas out here #Winning (pics)

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do y'all care so much about how "kaks", as you call them, feel about this? I guarantee those two in the relationship don't care, yet y'all all up in here gloating and shyt.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your in TO and you dont see the asian and wm mixes?
I see am all day on the train to and from work...

These geeky 75 lb dweebs with dirty shoes and faces and these 23 lb asian girls who look like they 12...

Nah I see it. I seen a lot of interracial couples really. But this thread makes it seem like black dudes don't get white. But there are a lot that only fukk with black dudes. So I dunno how this is news. plus black dudes got the advantage since they are portrayed whats cool on TV. I seeblil white girls twerkin say on n1gga. clearly they feel like they are part of black culture. Im thinking this has a lot to do with it. If they did the same withthe indian man. Im sure the results would be the same.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She is hot but I don't know how any self respecting black man dates her after this:
Pop star 'spouted racist abuse' | Mail Online
and this:
X FACTOR 2010: Cheryl Cole in racism row after Gamu Nhengu booted out | Mail Online
typical behavior from this kind of chick over here in england, fukks black men but don't like black women.

:comeon: I could care less if she called me a stinking nikka every night as long as I'm hittin it. Thats a bad bytch. 10/10 dimepiece. She can be as racist as she wants. In fact, knowing this and the fact she still fukkin black dudes makes me dig her even more. :smugbiden:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Come to Canada if you go to a nice club on a friday night, and your a clean cut brother you can get a cookie cutter white girl like that easy.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
:exuberant:And I'm unpleased with his hairline--come home, brother.

Just a joke--much love!

nikka caught that uverse

hair.png

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/112765-anyone-see-u-verse-commercial-about-hairlines.html

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Come to Canada if you go to a nice club on a friday night, and your a clean cut brother you can get a cookie cutter white girl like that easy.

Smh. U can get a decent looking one.

Don't let these dudes gas u up and then come here all disappointed.

The dimes are reserved for the male equivalent. Unless they purposely do so otherwise.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: I could care less if she called me a stinking nikka every night as long as I'm hittin it. Thats a bad bytch. 10/10 dimepiece. She can be as racist as she wants. In fact, knowing this and the fact she still fukkin black dudes makes me dig her even more. :smugbiden:

:what:

Why are there so many c00ns on this site????