Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

degu9089

All Star
Daps
She’s not black, she’s Somalian :ufdup: :mjpls:
Ethiopians and Eritreans are great, love the food and the women :noah: . Been planning on going to Kenya to a resort my cousin went to a few years ago, he had a great time. And I heard the National Parks in Tanzania and Uganda are something everyone should see at least once in their life. So I have no issue with East Africans.

But those displaced Arabs on the Horn are :mjpls: to hear them talk

Daps

Bro i just shouted out loud and did the Tiger Woods fist pump. This makes me happy.

I got some trifling hoes that was on FB coming at my neck on NYE when I said this girl was lying. I told them I would get them some proof and they talked trash about me for a whole day straight :pachaha:

Time to up the post. :mjlit:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
The department stated that the last contact officers had with Osman was in 2012 for public lewdness and disorderly conduct.

According court records, Osman has several prior charges in the Virgin Islands; Minneapolis, Minnesota; Hennepin County, Minnesota; Williamson County, Texas.; Travis County, Texas.

Osman is currently on bail for a separate offense from Sept. 22, 2023 for felony assault and domestic violence. She was charged with two accounts of misdemeanor domestic violence in Steele County, Minnesota.

Not only did she lie... she herself is a rascal :wow:

Someone gonna have to start tagging the idiot simps