Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:russ: Easy money I wouldn’t be surprised if this becomes a trend. The mysterious brick man about to pay. For a lot of sistas hair, nails, and restaurant tabs.

Once the money cleared and hit her account the mission was complete. They can't take the money back. At that point, she couldn't wait to go back outside. Next time something like this happens maybe these clowns will sit on the sidelines and wait it out.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
People don't understand that GoFundMe is very heavily regulated by the Government

Charity fraud is a BIG crime that has serious consequences
Yeah, that’s correct. And this makes it even more suspicious. As we know she’s connected to people in the political landscape.

This attempt of separation between BW and BM is orchestrated and is always accelerating during the presidential elections.

“Media Take Out reached out to local media, and the Houston police, looking for an incident report – but we found none. And we’re not alone.”
(Source: Media Takeout, 9 September)

Perhaps you can explain to us who this woman Kiara Davis is, the organizer from Katy, TX?

Last edited:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC

broad look unscathed like she ain't even have a pillow hit her :mjlol:

So many foolish bw on social media that was vilifying ALL bm off some loser ass, mentally ill scammer fabricating stories. Chick finessed her way out of a cool 40k.:mjlol:

rack of lamb with the mutton sauce. This bytch got a taste of the finer things in life now :banderas:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
The Coli Simpliban nikkas nowhere to be found after they blew themselves up for this duckhead bytch:wow:
No wonder these hoes feel like Colossus :wow:
It’s only the internet:wow:
Let Her Live:wow:
You an incel that hates his Black Momma:wow:
How you find this:wow:
Faux Outrage and men should never defend their image
Especially if they’re Black:wow:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Wait, who is this lady? She just gets involved in random drama online? Lmao

I like how you call investigative work "random drama". When that video dropped black women and their LGBTQ allies were going off on some genocidal talk about black men. People talking about "we need thr police to lock all black men up". All kinds of weird tweets that day. She is doing good work

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California