Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

jay83

Superstar
Daps
If this chick goes down for lying it’s a win. This might prevent another clout chaser from trying this and sending a man to jail. I’m glad some women actually spoke up and are on this chick every move.

Sometimes you got to actually take action and show the world you mean business. When there are consequences to actions most people especially those looking for an easy come up will fall back.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
There are plenty of social media personalities that have went against the sistahood and honestly they doing better then the divestment/believe all women crowd. That movement is dying fast because it honestly didn't have much merit to it. Thier hypocrisy is called out daily.
The sistahood only has energy for black men and even then, they'll fall back if the evidence goes against what they're saying and notice if non black people are cosigning/standing up for black men. It happened a number of times on Twitter and TikTok.

It's good that other black women are fed up too.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bet she didn’t expect this story to get this serious. She probably thought she was gone get a semi-viral moment then finesse that into a decent gofundme bag then ride off into the sunset.

She didn’t expect this to go super viral to the point people are doing deep dive investigations to see if she actually got hit

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
what y’all think dude going hard for her
I've seen him before. This is on brand for him. This is the lane he is going down to make money. He probably will never come forward and accept that she was lying, no matter how much evidence is gathered to that effect.

Last edited:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Aren't selfie camera images inverted by default?

I thought her medical report said she had an incident on the right side of her face. I may be mistaken though.

Either way, there is no report that has shown she definitively got hit by a brick by a stranger at the time she claimed. I've said before she may have been hit by something, but not in the way she claimed in her original story.

End of the day goofy people should be asking themselves that even if her story has some credibility, why does she need $25,000 in GoFundMe donations? Because she's a single black Muslim woman who experiences [insert made up bs trauma words here]? People are stupid.