“nikkas for trump” CEO is caught working at Arby’s and gets exposed by educated breh

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I’m not saying it’s true about all of them, but every black trumper I know PERSONALLY is broke, and extremely insecure about their own intelligence so they have to always try to sound smart. Just two things I heard from 2 black trumpers I had a debate with YESTERDAY:

1st Black Trumper(family member)

-black ppl have the most spending power in the USA(that includes white people) and we only spend it on designer. When I push back he says “not all but 50% of us “ I then ask him how many black ppl he knows has designer stuff since 50% he should know a lot. He gets quiet.

2nd black trumper(dude I know )

-he tried to pull the whole republicans aren’t racist they freed the slaves nonsense. When we tell him Abe owned slaves his response was “How can he Protect black ppl without owning them “

Black trumpers are idiots and I’m close to cutting all of them off

ReasonableMatic

Daps

:mjlol: this is how you black trump supporters sound

I’m not saying it’s true about all of them, but every black trumper I know PERSONALLY is broke, and extremely insecure about their own intelligence so they have to always try to sound smart. Just two things I heard from 2 black trumpers I had a debate with YESTERDAY:

1st Black Trumper(family member)

-black ppl have the most spending power in the USA(that includes white people) and we only spend it on designer. When I push back he says “not all but 50% of us “ I then ask him how many black ppl he knows has designer stuff since 50% he should know a lot. He gets quiet.

2nd black trumper(dude I know )

-he tried to pull the whole republicans aren’t racist they freed the slaves nonsense. When we tell him Abe owned slaves his response was “How can he Protect black ppl without owning them “

Black trumpers are idiots and I’m close to cutting all of them off

Trump’s Black voter base are LOST NIKKAS :scust:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Distracting that man from his work and videotaping him. He can vote for whoever he likes nikka.

That nikka asking dude a million and one questions trying to shame and clown that dude into voting democrat.
giphy.gif

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Distracting that man from his work and videotaping him. He can vote for whoever he likes nikka.
That nikka asking dude a million and one questions trying to shame and clown that dude into voting democrat
Look at it oobjectively, I saw him exposing a man who doesn't know what he is voting for. You would have a point if the guy was fluent/familiar with the policies of the set he claim.

Every politician welcomes blind votes. Do you vote based on feelings or facts?